Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yum Cake :)


Wes' aunts threw me a surprise shower yesterday evening. They are really getting me with these surprises lol. We got some useful stuff and had some good food :) My mom got some pictures but I am not liking the way I look in most of those lol...can we say double chin? I'll post one of Wes though that I like...he really looks excited :)

It cracks me up that he looks so excited about bottles :)

Also even though it's late...here is my 32 week belly shot. Sorry my dress is so busy! I look all peacocky lol but that dress makes me feel good because it's a size large and it's not maternity at all...normally it's one of those dresses that is flowy but with a bump of course the flowiness isn't happening...but I love saying it's a size large NON-maternity :)


Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Love the belly & I like the dress!