1. 33 weeks today!
2. I am up at 5:00 this morning baking Wes a Breakfast Casserole. He has another oral test at work today and each person takes food (breakfast or lunch depending on if you go in the morning or afternoon). So he's taking Breakfast Casserole and an assortment of muffins.
3. He goes to 3rd shift for 3 months starting Sunday night :( I am not one to usually wish my life away but I hope these next three months fly. I hate hate hate 3rd shift!
4. I'm going to be working in the nursery today organizing all the little stuff she's gotten so far. I'm OCD about stuff like that.
5. I don't know if ya'll have noticed my little playlist over there on the right but it's got some really good songs on it...of course all centered around baby and daughter :) Wes burned me a CD of all these songs so I could play them to baby girl.
6. I'm going to a consignment sale at the Decatur American Legion tomorrow. I am on the hunt for the Fisher Price My Little Lamb swing. I can buy it new of course, but if I could find it gently used then why not save a little money?
7. I am attempting for the first time a scrapbook. I don't know if I am just really picky, or not as creative as I would like to be or what, but it's harder than I thought.
8. I'm also on the hunt for some pink photo albums. You know those ones that you can put two pics in each side and off to the side is a small space for you to write a note about the picture? I want a set of three of those for all the pictures I know we'll take of baby girl. Hobby Lobby used to have them, but of course now that I need them, all I can find is a red color and black.
9. My shower at Colleen's is Sunday and I am really excited about it! I can't wait to see my friends :)
10. Hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I have the little lamb swing that I will be glad to loan you if you would like to use it.
Post a Comment