Well since Wes is switching over our printer to a wireless printer and I can't find my regular cord I don't have the 4D pics or any baby project pics to share yet :( So I'll do a 10 on Tuesday for kicks.
1. 30 weeks today! 10 more weeks give or take and she'll be here!
2. Preparations are in full swing. Pondering paint colors as I type this. It'll either be Fairest of them All (a very pale pale pink) or Tinkerbell (a light green). We bought those little sample containers of both and I have put them on the wall in the nursery and am trying to decide. What I'd really like to do is paint the walls Fairest of them All and then put a horizontal stripe of Tinkerbell all the way around the room.
3. I received the quilt portion of my PBK bedding. It came earlier than the ship date suggested so I am really hoping that the rest comes earlier than expected as well. We are taking our old kitchen table down to Auburn for Zach and Heather on the 15th so we are going to stop by the Summit's PBK on the way home to see if maybe I can luck up and find it in store.
4. Now I am looking for a pink shade for my crystal lamp base :)
5. So FYI on Walmart registries. First of all let me say I didn't want to register at Wal-Mart. It's just a personal feeling I have towards that store. But Wes' mom really wanted me to register there for her family, even though they have a Target near them as well, and they probably won't shop off my registry anyway because they didn't for my wedding..but whatever. So I start my registry online thinking I'll go in store and finish it up. So me and Wes head to the Madison Wal-Mart which is the better one of the ones near us. We go to the electronics section, tell them we need to update our registry...then they inform us they no longer have the scanners and that you have to update online. Um what about the stuff ya'll have in store but not online? I ask them. She tells me Well you can go put a bunch of stuff in a buggy and come back here and try the little scanner attached to the screen here and see if that works. I look at her like she is kidding me. Um nope she was dead serious. So I am not going to get a whole basket full unless I know this thing works...so I go grab some diapers and see if it'd work. Guess what? It doesn't work. So moral of the story is if you want to do a Walmart registry you are limited to doing it online only and oh well if there is stuff in the store only that'd you like to add. So needless to say my Walmart registry got deleted and my mother in law can just get over it.
6. My oldest cat Savanna has been really loving lately. I wonder if she senses things are about to change?
7. I really wish they made Starburst in packages that only had the red's and yellow's in them. Same goes for Laffy Taffy...I'd love to have an only banana package.
8. So yeah I think I passed my one hour since I haven't heard from them and it's been almost two weeks. If I get to the doctor Thursday and they tell me that I failed and that they just forgot to call me I'll be one ticked off pregnant lady.
9. I have recently discovered Fiber One bars. I really like the Oats and Chocolate ones. Wes was laughing at me because yesterday I had 4 of them (hangs head in shame). Yeah that was 140% of my daily fiber needs..plus add the fact that I am eating apples like they are going out of style as well. So the doc can't say I am not getting enough fiber.
10. I really hope to have pictures for you especially of the 4D sometime this week. I just have to wait until the technological one of us is home for a bit to do this.
Happy Tuesday!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I know at Target they sell just the red shades, including the pink, starburst. Starburst Reds is what they are called.
Post a Comment