Katy dropped by my house this evening to give me a gift for baby girl. She's not going to be able to make it to the shower on Sunday :( But she gave me some fabulous essentials of diapers, wipes, calming baby wash, and butt paste :) And a little bonus of some Mary Kay lip gloss :)
She also got a tour of my messy disheveled house! I was a little embarrassed but she totally understood :)
So thanks again Katy, all of it is much appreciated! I hate that you can't be there but as soon as she's born we'll get together so you can meet her :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
You are very welcome! Your house is beautiful and it wasn't messy....compared to mine it was pretty darn clean. I can't wait to meet the little princess! Again I wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment