Monday, August 10, 2009

A few of my 4D u/s pictures and some burp cloths

Ignore the bad scanning...my scanner has really been acting up since Wes has been changing things around with our printer.
We have about 25 different u/s pictures but she wasn't cooperating for lots of them, or they were pretty similar, etc. So these are five that I liked.


That is my daughters feet at her fore head! She is a contortionist!


A face shot...kinda looks like she is sucking her thumb.


My little thinker!

Using the placenta as her pillow.

Another shot of her head using the placenta as a pillow...and yes once again her feet straight up by her face.

This next picture is some of the burp cloths (really just prefold plain white cloth diapers) I jazzed up a bit with some fabric. Let me say a few things about that.
1. This is my first ever sewing project.
2. I have never ever had any type of sewing lesson so this was trial and error.
3. Yeah the stitches aren't perfect.
4. I feel that for my first attempt it's not too bad.
5. Sewing isn't as easy as it looks.
6. Wes knows more about sewing than I do and I had to get him to show me quite a few things about my machine.
7. I'm proud of myself for finishing this!
8. And honestly this is for me to wipe spit up and other stuff on...so who cares that the stitches aren't perfect? :)


Bonus:
My 30 week belly pic...lol one week late...but better late than never :)

Excuse the fact that I look like crap...this was literally taken at 11:30 at night and I was tired! I officially feel like I have the big ol belly now :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

A lot of Rory's ultrasound pics have her feet next to her head. Great job on the burp cloths...

Katy said...

I love the burp cloths. It is a great idea! By the way you look fabulous and very happy.