* I have calmed down a lot about the incident with our friend who did our flooring. He apologized and I accepted. I told him I would need a little time though to completely get over it.
* Our flooring does look great. It really changes the look of our house in my opinion. I will take pictures and post them soon.
* Me and my dad picked up the glider yesterday. So the first official nursery item is sitting in the nursery waiting to be assembled.
*I'm sore today after 2 long days of cleaning all the dust from the inside of our house. It's amazing how much dust that carpet held..I mean we vacuumed twice a week...it's absurd.
* One of our cats, Cliff, has disappeared. They became outside cats a couple of weeks ago due to all the hair and stuff they were shedding. Wes is technically allergic to cats but that doesn't stop him from owning them. They had been staying around the house pretty well..they eat and sleep in our garage and we always have the door cracked so they can get in and out and have air flow. Each cat has his or her own little fave place in our yard. Cliff is my most skittish cat but he seemed to be adjusting just fine. Then Friday when our friend came to start the flooring the saw they were using really made lots of noise. The last time we saw Cliff was about 5:30 Friday evening. We are hoping he'll show back up soon.
* I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight. I can't wait for 2:30 tomorrow to get here.
* I'm excited to find out the sex of the baby but my first priority is to make sure that the baby is fine and healthy. I'm nervous since is the first u/s I will have. I just want to hear everything is fine, and then they can reveal McBaby's gender.
* We ate at the new Mellow Mushroom last night in H'ville. If you are over in the Providence area go eat there. I have eaten at the one in Auburn as well and I just absolutely love their pizza!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment