I'm just so stoked. Okay long story short. I originally wanted the Graco Metrolite travel system in the Regal pattern. Well it was 269.00 and well I just couldn't swallow that and like the taste. So we decided to go with the Evenflo Aura in the Oh pattern. It was a hundred dollars cheaper.
Fast forward to today. I am in Babies r Us with my mom trying to finish up my registry as much as I can. I am walking by the travel systems and I notice that the Metrolite has a tag hanging from it. It was on sale for 169 dollars!! I was estactic. I called Wes and told him and he said get it since it's the same price as the Evenflo one. So score one for us on getting a big item off our list and getting a fantastic deal on it!
Here is the internet picture of it. It is gender neutral which was important to me.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3587763
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Yay! That's awesome! Looks like they were discontinuing it so awesome that you got your hands on one!!
Post a Comment