1. I hit my V-Day (viability day) this past Tuesday. That was a nice b'day present. I am in awe that I am 24 weeks along! I can still say this pregnancy is flying.
2. Being sunburned sucks. Being sunburned while pregnant really sucks. It's already hard to flip over in bed but add the sunburned shoulders and it's downright painful.
3. I think it's about time to find me some new sleepwear...I am sick of the pj pants and tshirts I wear twisting and sliding down.
4. Micheal Jackson died today. He is a symbol of our generation and it's shocking.
5. Nursery furniture is being ordered in the morning and is supposed to be delivered 7-14 days later. Whoo hoo!
6. Bedding is on back order until July 30th...so I'll have to be patient for it.
7. Only 3 weeks until Harry Potter :)
8. I have been a busy little sewing bee. I have several things I need to photograph to show ya'll.
9. So today I was watching the biography thing on Angelina Jolie. I knew she was the reason for the break up of Jenn Anniston and Brad Pitt...but did you know she was also the reason for the break up between Billy Bob Thorton and Laura Dern? Um yeah I think that's a definition of a home wrecker.
10. My Publix Baby Club stuff came in yesterday. They gave me this awesome book on baby care for ages birth to five written by the American Pediatric Association. Plus tons of coupons...so SCORE! :)
Happy Thursday all! Only one more day till the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I loved. LOVED the Publix baby club! They have the best coupons. Also, I would go to gerber, Babies R US, water,FORMULA, pampers, and huggies to get coupons. I had coupons for everything that Reagan used, babies are expensive!
Happy Anniversary!
You're gong to LOVE the Wii!!!!
Post a Comment