Monday, June 8, 2009

Our little girl's first pictures :)

Here are a few of the pictures I got at my u/s the other day.


This is her little face...she has her arms up by her head.


Look at them long legs!


She decided to hide her face in this one


This is the money shot. There was actually a better shot but the tech didn't print that picture off.

And then we have purchased a couple of little things for her already.


The little sleeper at the bottom has the cutest little lamb on it I have ever seen. And the yellow outfit at the top is actually for next summer...it's a 12 month size but it was on clearance at Kohls and I couldn't pass it up!


This is my early b'day present from my parents. It's my glider/ottoman, and I right now it blends in with the walls but we will be painting in there as soon as I pick some bedding so I think it'll work fabulously. It's super comfy!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm so excited they did the 3D for you. How fun. It's amazing how much they already look like they will 4 months from now...

And that's a great shot of your floors, too. :)

Trice said...

Congrats. Girls are so much fun.

Mandy said...

Congratulations Candi!
I'm partial to girls! They are fun!
Moody, dramatic, and expensive, but SO much fun!