Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Traveling is tiring when you are pregnant

I got back from PCB today and let me just say I am exhausted and my back has seen more comfortable days. Overall though it was fun. Got burnt even with my 70 spf sunscreen and that sucked but I'm dealing :) We ate some good food, and hung out in the pool which was heaven. It was sweltering down there and you really couldn't do much else but stay in the pool. I also got to go to the Carter's at Pier Park. Oh my they were having a really really good sale. 70% off a lot of the store. I got a ton of stuff. Baby girl is already stocking up on the clothes.
When I got home today I was excited to see my Publix Baby Club stuff had finally arrived. I got lots of good coupons and a really big book on baby care. I was pretty excited about all that lol.
I got money for my birthday from both my parents and Wes' parents. I haven't gotten Wes' present yet since we decided that we'd celebrate my b'day and our anniversary on this upcoming Saturday. But when I got home this afternoon there was roses and a very very sweet card on the kitchen counter waiting for me. Seriously the card made me cry. I love my husband.
I hope everyone is having a fantabulous week. And thanks for the birthday shoutouts :) Here's to 29!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back and glad you had a good birthday. Trips pregnant suck. I took one at 28 weeks with Dash and thought I was going to die on the way home. I'm glad you got to hang out in a pool all weekend/week though, that sounds heavenly. Couldn't you just buy everything in the store at Carter's? I love them. I need to go to the one in Bessemer. I have a feeling McBaby and Miss Kate are going to be sporting a lot of the same duds... :)