Thursday, May 7, 2009

We have a date!

Let the countdown begin! June 4th at 2:30pm we will find out if McBaby is a he or she!!
My checkup went great today. The infection is gone. I got to hear McBaby's heartbeat twice. The first time it was 150bpm. I was like hmm that is down from last week. Dr. Purvis explained that sometimes the baby's activity level has to do with how fast it is going. He said he probably woke him up. So he said let's see what it is again. So he put it on there and this time it was 160bpm again. And what was really cool is you could hear him kick...twice! Dr. Purvis was like man that's one strong little kick there...when you start feeling that watch out. I guess I got me a little kick boxer in there :)
So now I have four weeks till hopefully the little one cooperates and tells us what he or she is :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Sounds like a girl. Rory's heart beat was always between 150 and 160...usually around 154. Yay, right before my birthday. I can't wait and I know you can't either!

Colleen said...

Kate's is 140bpm all three or four times we heard it. That's what it was at her ultrasound, too. Dash was in the 160s. That chinese gender chart predictor was always the most accurate for me, it was right both times... Yay for a date! I wish it was sooner, I'm sure you do too! It'll be here before you know it though!