1. I am 17 weeks today. Only 3 more weeks and I'll be halfway through this pregnancy.
2. I HATE Walmart. Like absolutely loathe them. Yesterday just proved to me that they have lost all morals and integrity. Wes stopped by there on his way home from work to get his oil changed and to get two cases of water. When he got out of the car he rolled up his windows (they are automatic). He said he went in, got the water, paid for it and then decided to back and wait in the waiting area for them to finish the car. He looked out the window and saw that they had rolled both the front windows down. About 20 minutes later the lady calls him up and the first thing she says? "Sir the car came in to the shop with it's window rolled down and now we can't get them up and we are not liable." Um what? She just blatantly lied to Wes...he saw where they had rolled them down and now she was lying saying he did it. He was like "Um no I rolled the drivers side one up before I got out of the car. The passenger side wasn't even rolled down. The only reason I had rolled down the drivers side was to tell the attendant what I was needing done and I know I rolled it up. So how is it that now not only is the driver side down but also the passenger side?" She was very rude at the point and said "Sir I don't know what you THINK you did but we didn't do it and we are not liable."
So yeah totally lied, and had no integrity about it. Is this what Sam Walton intended for his stores? I don't think so. And I hate how sometimes I feel forced (by some of their prices) to shop there. But I told Wes that's it. I think from now on Publix and Target it shall be. Why should I support a store that has lost all it's honesty and integrity and has horrible customer service?
3. Okay I didn't intend for this post to become a rant on Walmart.
4. Oh good news..Wes did get his windows up...he was scared that the power had died in them but they came right up when he started the car.
5. I am feeling somewhat better. Today is my last day on the antibiotics. I'm still kinda draggy but I am not sure if it's this infection or just a pregnancy symptom or a combo of both. I'll just figure it's a combo of both.
6. I can't seem to get enough fruit lately. I swear I eat any kind of fruit 3-4 times a day.
7. The baby is the size of an onion this week. His or hers skeleton is starting to turn to bone and he or she weighs about 5 ounces. I'm still not sure I have felt movement. I felt some flutters the other night but it really could have been gas and I haven't felt anything else so far.
8. I have somewhat of a belly even though I haven't "popped" yet. I guess I really should take a belly shot.
9. Hopefully we'll get to make my Big u/s appointment Thursday when I go in so he can make sure this infection is healing up. I'm really ready to know what McBaby is packing :)
10. My 29th b'day is looming on the horizon. It's my last birthday as a non mom. It's also the last year of the twenties. I have always heard your 30's are fabulous!
Happy Tuesday all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Hey Candy! It's been forever but I found your blog and wanted to congratulate you on your pregnancy! Motherhood is awesome and I am sure that you will be great! Walmart stinks and Publix can be cheaper just keep your coupons and watch for their sales. I quit Walmart about 4 months ago and haven't looked back since! Can't wait till the US.
Meghan Holcomb Carroll
Glad that it is all going by well for you.
I didn't feel movement until probably 19 weeks...or at least not that I knew were movements.
Post a Comment