I figured I needed to add some positive to the blog after yesterday's post.
1. I am 18 weeks today. I really can't believe it. I have to say that so far this pregnancy is flying by. 2 more weeks and I'll be halfway done!
2. So McBaby is the size of a sweet potato this week. About 5 and a half inches long. Lots of movement going on in there and I have felt it a couple of times. Mostly when I am laying down.
3. Klancy made a comment about me being brave about venting about my family on here...trust me that's not the case :) They don't know about the blog. Only my friends read it. I could never tell them in person how I felt yesterday.
4. I think yesterday my hormones were raging. Me and Wes went to the grocery store last night. Because my mom told me never to go grocery shopping on an empty stomach we stopped and had a quick dinner at Wendy's beforehand. Someone had dropped a cat in the parking lot and bless it's little heart it was drinking from a puddle in the ground. No lie I started bawling how people can be so cruel and that they were defenseless little creatures and why would you drop a cat in such a busy place that it could get killed! We tried to coax it into our car...I was going to take it home, but it ran off. I just hope it's okay!
5. I know the economy is tough right now but I really wish if people can't afford their animals that they'd do the right thing and try to find another home for them. Don't just drop them somewhere and let them fend for themselves!
6. I took a belly shot Sunday. Problem is I had on a really loose shirt. I have noticed that you can see my bump more if I am wearing a more fitted shirt. So I think I might take another one.
7. My stomach has a very slight "B" shape. It's starting to round out but ever so slightly that "B" is there. But at least it is hard :)
8. I'm having a hard time finding bedding I like that isn't a small fortune! Especially little girl bedding.
9. I go walking every afternoon around our neighborhood. I tried going to walk around Bridgestreet but I found too many distractions there lol. But it's nice to get out and walk right now when the weather isn't bad.
10. Two of my favorite pregnancy side effects? Long hair and long nails. Last night I was brushing my hair out and it is at my shoulder blades. I really need a cut though because when it gets this long it is hard to manage. I have extremely thick hair so about all I really can do is pull it up at this stage. But I do love how lush it is :) And my nails are amazing! I realize that these 2 things are from my prenatals but I have been taking prenatals for well over a year and these side effects didn't start happening till I got pregnant.
Happy Tuesday all!
Oh and PS: I apologize for the lack of pictures lately. I will start having more soon but I haven't really had much to take pictures of lately.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
preaching to the choir on the bedding. I found mine when I went to market with my Mom in Atlanta. AT COST it was still unbelievable! My Mom got it as a present to Rory because we knew that she would be using (at least part of it) on her toddler bed since her bed converts from a crib to a toddler bed. Crazy expensive though. Rory's is made by Vive La Fete.
Post a Comment