1. Me and Wes have decided that we are going to Savannah Georgia in July for our little vacation. I think we are going to stay in a bed and breakfast and do the sites. I have never been to Savannah but I am really excited because it just sounds so relaxing!
2. This is going to put me at going to Panama City Beach the week of my birthday with my parents, then over 4th of July weekend we are going to be in Gatlinburg, then Savannah. It's like every 2 weeks. Plus my birthday and our anniversary fall in there. So I guess that'll make six weeks fly by really fast.
3. We are having something similar to a Centricon system installed at our house. It's a termite bating system. No we don't have termites, we are just protecting our investment. This system is called the Advance system and the pest control guy gave us some info on it. Termites are gross little creatures and it's amazing the damage they could do if allowed. I just don't want to allow.
4. Can July 15th get here any faster? Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I saw a trailer for it yesterday and can I just say Oh M Gee! I am so excited for this movie!
5. In anticipation of the movie release I am re-reading the entire series. Yeah I am a dork like that. Give me Harry Potter over Twilight anyday...yeah I said it :)
6. So my parents are coming up on their 39th wedding anniversary. That means that next year is 40 years! Me, Chris, Susan, and Wes are planning a HUGE anniversary party for them. It's a 50's and 60's theme and we have started getting ideas together. I have a feeling with all that is going on this upcoming year it'll take the entire year to plan.
7. My mom also has two other major events going on in her life next year. She turns 60 and is finally getting to retire from Alfa! So as a Happy Birthday/Happy Retirement/Happy Anniversary present my dad is surprising her with a trip to Europe. 12 whole days there! My mom is going to be stoked...and totally surprised!! I give props to my dad for coming up with this!
8. I'm proud to say that even though I have the blackest thumb ever, my lillies and one hydrangea survived and revived this year!
9. I only have to live witht this carpet in my house a few more days. As of next Wednesday it is bye bye carpet, hello pretty wood flooring :)
10. Hope everyone has a fantastic Memorial Day weekend! I'll be seeing some of you Saturday at Dash's party...can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I will be in the movie theater July 15th. Hopefully, I won't be in labor. :)
I bet you're thinking the same thing I'm thinking about that 6 weeks flying by...
We buy all of our hydrangeas from the nursery up in north huntsville by across the pond. I've never had any luck with hydrangeas but the ones they have there live through the winter and bloom like CRAZY. We have two of them and one of them is routinely gnawed on by the dog. They're both 3 years old now and huge and gorgeous...
Have fun in Savannah!!
Post a Comment