Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday 5

1. We have someone coming to look at the house tomorrow....I am so excited over this!

2. Wes is off tomorrow! First Saturday off in 6 weeks. I only wish he is off Sunday too, but this is his last Sunday to work, so that is good.

3. I am praying hard for my cousin Ashley. Long story made short, she is almost 30 weeks pregnant (Sunday) and this past Tuesday she was admitted to St. Vincents because she was having contractions and was 3cm dilated and 70%effaced. The baby is breech, and the doctors are thinking they are going to have to take the baby via c-section in the next few days because her fluid levels are low. So that means at least 10 weeks in the NICU for baby Addisyn.

UPDATE (Friday Night 9:50pm) Baby Addisyn was born this evening via c-section weighing in at 3lbs 5oz's. She's got a long road ahead of her, but I am sure she'll be just like her momma and a little fighter. Ashley sent me a picture and she's a pretty baby. God is so good.

4. I want to thank y'all for your kind words on my last post. It means a lot.

5. A couple of pictures of Aubs...this weekend is supposed to be pretty so I am hoping I can get some outdoor ones of her.


2 comments:

Lauren said...

So glad that he shirt fits her! It looks cute. You will have to email me a pic so that I can put it with my Rory Bee stuff.

So glad baby Addisyn is doing well!

Candi said...

It's still a little big on her, but I wanted her to get some wear out of it, since she isn't guaranteed to still be in 24 months come fall...although she is still wearing some 12months and some 18 months are big on her still...so she may be able to wear it just fine this fall lol :) I'll send you a pic though for your site..I have a few so I'll pick the best one that shows the shirt.