Wednesday, April 20, 2011

ABC's of Me

I got this from my friend Rachel's blog. Lauren I wanted to do you spring cleaning one, but it wouldn't let me copy it...said something about function being disabled, and I am not computer literate enough to figure that one out lol.

Age 30

Bed Size Queen

Chore You Hate It's a tie between cleaning the toilets and ironing...Wes usually cleans the toilets, and I am jonesing for a steam dryer :)

Dogs we do not currently have any canine friends

Essential Start of Your Day Brushing my teeth

Favorite Color pink

Gold or Silver Silver...although I dig white gold as well :)

Height somewhere between 5'5 and 5'6

Instruments I Have Played flute in middle and high school

Job Title stay at home mom

Kids Aubrey

Love God, my family, and a great pedicure

Moms Name Sylvia

Nickname My real name is Candice, but from day one everyone has called me Candi...Wes calls me Boo

Overnight Hospital Stay had a cyst removed when I was 24, and then for Aubrey's birth

Pet Peeve people who interrupt me or anyone else, people who do not listen to you, but then say exactly what you just said like they thought it up themselves, and people who twist things to make you the bad guy...oh and kids on leashes

Quote Favorite If God brings you to it, he'll bring you through it...I have no clue who said that, I saw it on a church sign back when I was living in Florence

Right or Left Handed Right

Siblings My older brother Chris

Time You Wake Up usually 7:30 am no matter what day it is

Upsetting the fact that someone who should be really important in Aubrey's life, chooses to continuously let her, and us down

Vegetables You Dislike green peas (also known as English peas I believe)

What Makes You Run Late under estimating how long it's going to take me to get me and Aubrey ready and out the door

X-Rays You've Had my wrist, and my teeth

Yummy Food fun fetti cupcakes

Zoo Animal pretty big fan of pandas and seals...they are so entertaining

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Kids on leashes....GOOD one! Drives me nuts, too. :o)