Heather Mouser took Aubrey's Easter pictures out at Piney Ridge day camp in Somerville. I am not going to post all of them because that would be over 20 photo's but I am going to post a couple and then link my facebook page album and you can see the rest there.
My name is Candi and I have been married to my sweet husband Wes for 6 years. We live in Alabama, and I love it here. We have two kitties, Savanna and Gizmo. Our first child, a little girl named Aubrey Kate, was born on October 14, 2009. She is our world! We also have a 6 year old niece Macy whom we love to pieces. We bought our first house 4 years ago and are working on making it a home. In our spare time we love to travel, go to movies, and find new adventures to get into. We are also a house divided sports wise :) I am a huge Auburn fan (War Eagle!) while Wes roots for the Tennessee Vols. We are very blessed. We only have God to thank for that. He definitely provides. We are committed to our faith in the Lord and are thankful everyday for all that he has done for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment