We bought Aubrey a water table about two weeks ago, and yesterday afternoon we put it together and let her have some fun :) I think Wes had as much fun as she did with it lol! These were taken with my Cybershot. I had every intention of using my Nikon, but as soon as I got the lens on and set up, I discover the battery is dead...so onto the charger it went. But I was glad I got what I got :) I don't have a clue what they are pointing at but I love this picture! She kept sticking her face down in the water. Such a silly girl! I think this toy is a hit :)
My name is Candi and I have been married to my sweet husband Wes for 6 years. We live in Alabama, and I love it here. We have two kitties, Savanna and Gizmo. Our first child, a little girl named Aubrey Kate, was born on October 14, 2009. She is our world! We also have a 6 year old niece Macy whom we love to pieces. We bought our first house 4 years ago and are working on making it a home. In our spare time we love to travel, go to movies, and find new adventures to get into. We are also a house divided sports wise :) I am a huge Auburn fan (War Eagle!) while Wes roots for the Tennessee Vols. We are very blessed. We only have God to thank for that. He definitely provides. We are committed to our faith in the Lord and are thankful everyday for all that he has done for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment