Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is in the air :)

Ah hello my second most favorite season :)
I'm so glad Spring is here. I'm just not a winter girl at all. We've been chugging along. Wes is still currently on outage, but hoping that ends here in a week or two, and he goes back to normal schedule.
Aubrey's pesky canines have finally began cutting through. I'll be glad when this teething thing is over.
We've spent a good bit of time outdoors this weekend. That's Aubrey's favorite place to be. Saturday me and her went to my parents house. I had plans of taking several pictures, but yeah didn't really happen...I got two.

Aubrey and Pop checking out the hot tub

I'm all excited and looking forward to April 9th. Aubrey is getting Easter pictures done with baby chicks :) Heather Mouser is doing them. I have known Heather for several years, and she is getting her photography business started. She is from Decatur, but her and her husband and her adorable almost one year old little boy now live in Russellville. She is doing two different days of Easter mini's, Saturday the 9th in Decatur, and Sunday the 10th in Russellville, and they are only 30 dollars and that includes 30-45 minutes of shots and a cd with all shots on there. Pretty good deal if you ask me :) So if you'd be interested you can find her page Heather Mouser photography on facebook, like it, and then inquire to time slots.
Me and Wes are celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary this year in July. We have decided that since he is off the week of Labor Day that Labor Day weekend me and him are going to take a 3 day cruise on the same ship we went on our honeymoon on. They are running some really good deals that weekend, and it'll be a nice little getaway for me and him, while Aubrey has some fun with her Nana and Pop. And that way we are home by Monday evening and he still has the rest of the week off and we can spend quality family time together. We are taking a family vacation to Destin in June, so Aubrey won't be left out of vacation time :) It will be her first trip to the beach, and I am looking forward to it!
Sorry this is such a random post :) I'll leave it with a couple more pictures.


Those little flip flops are killing me with cuteness! Susan made them for her. They are pink flip flops that have a strap that go around the ankle and she tied different colors of gross grain ribbon to the v-shaped part of them...too cute!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

She is changing so much, Candi! She's getting to be such a big girl! :o)