1. I haven't been a very good blogger lately, but I really haven't had a lot of stuff to talk about, and I have been incredibly busy with school work.
2. I also haven't taken any pictures of Aubrey lately. Not that I haven't wanted to but I just haven't gotten the camera out. I was going to yesterday when we took her to the park, but the clouds looked like they were going to burst any minute and I didn't want to worry about the Nikon getting wet, and good thing too, because within 10 minutes of us getting there the sky opened up :( Park time was cut way short.
3. We are about to buy a water table and a sand box for Aubrey. She is by far an outside baby and so I want her to have something to do. I wish that we could buy her a play set, but with the house on the market it's just not a good idea this summer.
4. Starburst jelly beans make me happy. Especially the sours and reds kinds.
5. I'm so ready for the beach...June 12th can't get here fast enough!
6. I finally made it to check out the JoAnn's in Huntsville...totally impressed with there fabric selection but that's about it. For the other stuff I think Hobby Lobby still has my vote.
7. I received my midterm grades...2 A's and 2 B's...both those B's are high B's and so I am going to work at getting them to A's over the next month.
8. My brother is now currently interim head football coach at Buckhorn. The former head coach took a head coaching job at Russellville last week, so the principal named Chris interim. The principal posted the job, said he'd have the job filled within 3 weeks, and of course my brother put his hat into the ring. I hope he gets it because that is his goal in his career, and football is most definitely his passion.
9. I have fallen in love with Earth Fare.
10. I'm trying to figure out what to put in Aubrey's Easter basket. I scoped out the dollar aisle at Target last night and wasn't really finding anything for a 17 month old who will be 18 months at Easter.
Bonus: Aubrey turned 17 months yesterday...crazy how time flies! She changes all the time and she really is developing into her little personality now.
Happy Tuesday everyone!
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I am struggling with Rory's Easter basket as well. I will tell you, we put maracas in ROry's last year and they were a HUGE hit! They were in impulse buy at Old Navy (of all places) and were by far her favorite.
Post a Comment