1. I finished up my observation requirements for my classes this week. Glad to have that over with. It was kind of strange being back in the classroom, and I had forgotten how much it can wear you out! I came home every night and by the time I cooked supper, washed dishes, and got stuff ready for the next day all I wanted to do was crash on the couch.
2. I am going to have three new family members added to my extended family: one on my mom's side, one on my dad's side, and one on Wes' side. Two girls and one boy, coming in April, June, and August. I also have two good friends who are due in August and September, sex still to be determined. That's a lot of babies. Well seeing Colleen do some quilting got me thinking. I emailed her and she gave me some great information, and I am doing a simple charm squares quilt for the 5 of them. My cousin due in April is getting the first one, and I must say it is turning out pretty cute :) I'll post pictures when it is finished, before I mail it to her.
3. Aubrey was officially released from physical therapy today. I'm so proud of her, she has come a long way since July.
4. I took this picture the other night when the sun was setting...it's not edited, but I thought the sky was pretty.
5. I'm looking forward to June when we go to the beach with my family...it will be Aubrey's first time at the beach and I am excited to see how she likes it.
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!






1 comment:
Yay for Aubrey! Beautiful sunset!! Happy Weekend!
Post a Comment