Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday 10

1. I'm just going to say I hate the fact that you can't control who owns your mortgage and that they can sell it off whenever. I hate who has has our mortgage right now.

2. I still don't have my Christmas presents wrapped...

3. Also don't have my Christmas goodies baked....

4. I feel ashamed at both 2 and 3

5. Aubrey is cutting her canines and has a cold...so I guess that's my excuse for 2 and 3.

6. Let me just say I envy and applaud those mothers who seem to have it all under control...cause yeah at the moment I don't :)

7. Despite my somewhat negative above posts I am looking forward to this weekends festivities

8. I just wish I had some more energy. I have a doc appointment in Jan to do some blood work. I was borderline anemic when I was pregnant and I'm afraid I've crossed over that border...the signs seem to be pointing that direction.

9. I'm starting Weight Watchers again the first week of January...looking forward to it and hoping I have as much success as I did with it last time...the difference this time will be that I will keep the weight off!

10. This cake proves I am not a cake decorator lol...but Wes liked that I attempted to make him one :)


Happy Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I had issues with our mortgage company too. I started out with one I totally loved and then it was bought out by another one. I hope everything works out for you!