2. I want to make some covers for the throw pillows that came with our couch that match the new decor. My only problem is I'd like ones that zipper over the current pillows but I don't know how to sew a zipper. Guess I am going to learn :)
3. This years Christmas tree...red/white and 100% child friendly...and delightfully simple.

4. Love this picture!

5. My hubby's birthday is tomorrow. We are celebrating at Carabba's and *finally* going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1...how nice is he to take me to see the movie I have been waiting for forever on his birthday?
6. So now we have an empty guest bedroom which means Aubrey gets a playroom :) Downtown Rescue Mission came this morning to pick up the bedroom suit we donated and now I have a blank canvas to work with!
7. Christmas shopping is done except for two gift certificates and something for my brother in law's girlfriend. She's an almost 20 year old college student. I have no clue what to get her in the 25 dollar range. Any ideas?
8. I'm fixing to dive into the magical world of Narnia..I haven't ever read the Chronicles of Narnia series but Lifeway was running the entire chronicle for $1.99 the day after Thanksgiving so I picked it up.
9. So Wes doesn't read my blog so I am safe to say this. My brother in law got him a Christmas gift that he is going to love. Tickets to the Music City Bowl up in Nashville, which is the bowl Tennessee is playing in. By default I also get to go, and my brother in law and his girlfriend will be going as well (she's a HUGE Tennessee fan). Funny that me and Zach are Auburn fans and Wes and Lillianne are Tennessee fans :) But it's like Zach said...there is no way we can go to Auburn's bowl game so we'll settle on this lol...I don't care what SEC team it is, I just love to watch football games in person :)
10. I'm sending many many prayers to Dustin, Kellie and Ella Rae. Ella will be undergoing a bone marrow transplant on Thursday. I can't imagine what Dustin and Kellie must be experiencing or thinking right now. I do know that Kellie is exhibiting great strength and positivity through all this. That sweet baby is going to get a healthier life out of this and I know they are ready. Yet again I am reminded just how blessed I truly am.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. Wes is off this entire week and I am loving every bit of it. Three more weeks of midnights for him, and he goes back to day shift after the first of the year. Looking forward to that as well :) Happy Tuesday all!






2 comments:
Love your christmas tree!!
Pretty tree! I was going to send you a link for a pretty locket I have, but she's sold out!! Can you find anything on Etsy?
Post a Comment