I am so excited about the month of December...it's probably like my second most favorite month. Wes is off all next week, in honor of his 26th birthday a week from today. Do you know how excited I am about him being off next week? Words cannot describe :)
Another special little girl has her 2nd birthday coming up on the 12th...I can't believe Miss Rory is going to be 2. Her momma, Lauren, is my oldest friend. We have been friends since the 5th grade which was 20 years ago.
I'm looking forward to the Christmas festivities. We are putting our decorations up this Saturday. I really truly meant to get them up Black Friday but our weekend was so crazy it just didn't happen. So Saturday it is.
Christmas shopping is going on. Almost have Aubrey's done, and I have my sister in law's done. I have a feeling we will be done with all that this weekend too. Then I get the fun of wrapping :) I'm enjoying what is probably my last year of not having to hide the gifts, and also being able to shop for Aubrey while she is with me.
We are taking her up to Nashville next week to see the lights at Opryland Hotel and also to go to ICE! This has inadvertantly become a tradition for us to do this around Wes' birthday for the last three years now.
We are also going to take her to Santa's Village this year. We passed on it last year because we didn't think she'd get much out of it, but I think she'll enjoy it this year...especially the reindeer.
I ordered my Christmas cards the other day from Lilypad Boutique. I am going to take some pictures of Aubrey this weekend for the card and then she'll send me the jpeg and I'll print them off and send them out :)
Aubrey is going to see Santa this Saturday as well. I am keeping my fingers crossed that she doesn't freak out on us. Last year she was only 2 months old and didn't know the difference. She did fine with the Easter Bunny at 6 months. So we will see how she does with Santa at almost 14 months.
So yay for December :) The most wonderful time of the year...haha had to steal the cheesy line :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I'm excited for the month of December, too. I don't know why I'm in the Christmas Spirit more than usual, but I love it. :o)
I bet Aubrey is going to love all of the Christmas stuff!!
Post a Comment