Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A few from Christmas

Christmas Eve at my parents house

Didn't take her long to figure out unwrapping


Checking out her new Weeble Wobble Treehouse


Macy and Aubrey


Dance Star Mickey was by far her favorite toy


Macy and Aubrey checking out Macy's new Tinkerbell toy


She knew what to do with the stocking :)


Christmas Morning at our house

Love the look on her face in this one


Excuse my lovely assemble lol but it's the only picture I got of me and Aubs on Christmas


Here daddy I'll help you


Susan got us the Elf on the Shelf for next year


She was so excited about her dvd player for the car...my parents sent that gift home with us to open on Christmas morning.


Yep she liked her kitchen


Stocking #2...still a pro :)


And finally Christmas afternoon at Wes' parents

Our little family


Me and my love


Aubrey's first UT outfit which makes her daddy happy.


Lol the third and final stocking


The pink cowgirl boots my mother in law got her


Overall we had a great Christmas. I really wish we could somehow have everyone to our house for Christmas instead of a 2 days of constant go go go, but I know that's not possible. We are hoping that we can convince my inlaws to let us host Christmas next year though. We will see if that works out.

I have pictures of Aubrey and the white stuff, but I think that will be saved for another day. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Liz said...

LOVE the boots. They're the same ones my sister got for my daughter, and the ones my mom got for my niece. They're super easy to put on and so cute!