Monday, July 19, 2010

Very little sleep

can really get ya. And not in a good way. I'm running on low fuel because of Aubrey's latest two teeth coming through. I'm basically burning on fumes. And that makes aggravations that much worse.

Nationwide denied my claim, thank you girl who hit me and LIED through her teeth about what happened. I have a very bad taste in my mouth for that girl and the claims person from Nationwide who called and made me and Wes sound like we were the scum of the Earth. Yeah. And now to add insult to injury this same girl is trying to get my insurance company to pay for the little slit in her front end where she rammed my door and kept on going instead of being intelligent and stopping when you hit something. So hopefully Alfa won't pay it. It's going to really suck if that girl gets rewarded for lying. It's going to suck because it isn't fair, and also because it might possibly make my insurance go up. All because she lied. Can we say frustrating. Thankfully I am a bigger person, but I have her number...you know what the It's not fair side of me would love to do? Call her and tell her that I think she is a dirty rat for lying. But like I said I am the bigger person and I won't do such a trivial thing...and also she would probably slap a harrassment suit on me and that wouldn't be good.

Seriously I'm sick of feeling frustrated. I'm sick of being so tired. I just need a good nights sleep. It would really help if we got a new mattress as well. Even when Aubrey is sleeping through the night, I'm still not. We are in desperate need of a new mattress. We've been trying to make this one last, but I think when it is hindering your quality of sleep that it's time to get a new one right?

Tomorrow is a new day, and I get to get out of town for the weekend for my family reunion. Trying to find the good, even through through all of this frustration. Hope ya'll have had a good start to your weeks.

4 comments:

Meghan said...

I hope your week gets better!

Colleen said...

Nationwide is lame. Who did she lie to? Nationwide or the police? Is there even a police report since it happened on private property? Maybe that would help you guys out.

I'm sorry Aubrey is keeping you up, and you're right, a bad mattress sucks. I hope she gets over teething quickly, we still have zero teeth but Kate's been teething and it's tough. Sounds like you need a break. Maybe you could sleep in the guest room one night and close the door and let Wes handle nighttime duties. :)

Candi said...

Colleen she lied to Nationwide which is her insurance company. Nationwide called Wes to get his statement and yeah what she told them was nothing like what really happened and the lady acted like Wes was the one lying...which is to be expected since that's their client. Either way no police report since it was private property, however Target does have security cameras in the parking lot and our insurance company is going to see about getting the tape from the time of the accident and see if we can see what happened on there. You know what the kicker was? We told Nationwide that our insurance adjuster had pictures of our car and her car and they didn't even email him to look at them...they just ruled that they wouldn't pay without looking at any evidence and just went off the word of their client. So we are going to fight it.

I agree as well that I need a break on the sleep thing. As good as Wes is on helping me out, sleep is one thing that he is selfish with...I have told him that several times. I just need my batteries recharged or I might have a meltdown lol.

Rachel said...

I'm sorry you are having a hard time, Candi. I'd be overwhelmed, too!