I feel like I shouldn't leave the most current post on this blog as such a negative rambling like my last post was. I'm just needing to get out of my funk, plain and simple. So to start that process I thought I'd tell ya'll about three of my favorite blogs.
1. The Heir to Blair
Funny story. I found this blog through my baby board. This girl was a poster on the boards, and to be honest she was pretty mean on the trimester boards...just plain old snarky. I didn't really like her. She was always on the same boards though because her due date was 7 days before mine. Anyway I didn't start reading her blog until after she had her little boy on the same day that Aubrey was born. She suffered from PPD and her outlook on things changed. She actually realized that being mean wasn't really the best thing to do. I have really enjoyed her blog...it tells the blunt truth about mommyhood, the ugliness of PPD, her true knack at survival, and she is incredibly humorous. She also is going through her weight loss journey and I really enjoy her tales. And bonus is that she is an ADPi as well. And her little boy is precious!
2. One Pretty Thing
This blog is a unique one in that it basically rounds up all the craft projects across different blogs and posts it. They have DIY, birthday party, jewelry making, kids crafts, and lots more. Love the archives tool as well!
3. Frugal Family Fun
I love her creative and cheap ideas for entertaining kids. And her two little girls are precious as well!
All three of these are on my sidebar over there. Go check them out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hi Candi,
I was so happy to see Frugal Family Fun listed as one of your favorites -- thank you so much! It totally made my day! I hope you are feeling better. Blogging can be a good way to vent things out.
<3,
Valerie
Post a Comment