Friday, July 16, 2010

These Month by Month Pictures are getting harder to take!


Out of dozen's of pictures this was the best I could get. She was more interested in getting the paper, pushing the care bear out of the chair, making the chair rock, and giving me a heart attack by lunging forward trying to get out of the chair :)
Evidence...



Fun times lol. I got a couple of cute ones without anything else in the chair with her.


Amelia got so much better pictures lol. I can't wait to see them!

On a side note thanks for the encouragement about my last post. I have decided that you can't change others, only yourself and I have to stop letting what she says get to me. I think it was just the pure shock that she would just jump to the worst case scenario. But I shouldn't be shocked...it's typical of her. I know my baby is normal and she is actually doing everything she is supposed to at this age except put weight on her legs. And you know what? It's not that she can't...it's cause she doesn't want to...she's kind of stubborn :) Wonder who she gets that from? And I am sure that my pedi will tell me what to do, if anything, it might just be a wait and see process. Either way I'm not going to let my MIL get me down.

Happy Weekend to everyone!

3 comments:

Lettie said...

That's so funny! Taking pictures only gets harder and harder.
We should have a playdate sometime! I'm sure the girls would love hanging out. Maybe after the boys start school in August?

Candi said...

Lettie that would be fun! Aubrey loves to be around other children and I think they'd have fun, especially since they are so close in age :) We'll definitely have to set one up :)

Rachel said...

I can't believe she is 9 months old! :(