Monday, June 7, 2010

S-T-R-E-S-S

First of all let me say I shouldn't feel stressed. Compared to what others I know are going through I don't have the right to feel stressed. In fact me feeling stressed right now feels to be selfish.
But I am stressed. And tired. Physically just feel blah. I'm emotional, weepy, just defeated. And I can't pinpoint it to one thing. I just am.
I don't really want to go into what is stressing me out, because in my opinion it's silly and stupid and I just need to deal. Put on the big girl panties.
I just want to feel non-stressed. I want to feel good. I don't want to feel like a big ol lump.
So as a start I'm going to post some things that make me happy.

She is my definition of happiness!


Pretty flowers such as these and what is even better is my black thumb self has managed to keep these alive and coming back for 2 years!


School supplies! Call me a dork but I just can't resist fresh school supplies. I have a bunch of plastic drawers filled with school supplies that used to be in my classroom and are currently taking up residence in my spare bedroom closet. Sam's had their school supplies up front and center yesterday :)


St. Jude's Research Hospital. This place is a true miracle.


See writing this post made me feel better. And all it took was some simple writing. Hope everyone is having a good start to their week.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Everyone has some sort of stress and when you are a new mommy, little things can bother you immensely. Those are my favorite day lillies! Beautiful! and school supplies...a girl to my heart right there. There is something so great about the smell! Maybe it is from the fun of Woodmeade!

Rachel said...

I love your list! I'm sorry you are stressed. When Abby was around the same age that Aubrey is, I went through something similar. I was in a major funk for a few weeks. Hope it gets better soon!! :o)