Thursday, June 17, 2010

I *may* have a water baby

I am saying *may* tentatively because she hasn't had too much experience yet. We bought her a little baby pool that is on our back patio. She played for a good solid hour Tuesday afternoon. I of course took tons of pictures. All I gotta say is what would I do without digital photography? Here are a couple that I took.






I took her to Pt. Mallard today (only got a couple of pictures because my camera battery died :( ) She did okay but it was hot and crowded and she was tired so she was a tad bit fussy. She'll get in her grandparents pool on Saturday when we go to Greenhill to see Wes' parents, so I am hoping she enjoys the big pool as well. So maybe I can remove the may and say I have a water baby :) Hope everyone is having a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Awww....glad she likes the water! :o)