
How did that happen? Seriously we are 4 months away from her first birthday?
Aubrey at 8 months:
*has 2 teeth, her front bottom two
*is scooting on her bottom, but still isn't too interested in crawling
*will eat anything pretty much that we let her try...only two things she has rejected thus far has been mango and pureed carrots...BUT she will eat tiny pieces of cut up steamed carrots.
*is saying da-da, bobble(bottle), hey, and uh oh.
*loves being outside...especially swinging
*is in her big girl car seat because she outgrew the carrier in length...how did I get a tall baby?
*still has her blue eyes and is getting a head full of blondish brown hair
*really enjoys people watching
*loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Special Agent Oso, and Elmo
*her favorite books are any board books, or touch and feel books
*is into her I am curious stage and wants to see and touch everything
Happy 8 Months my sweet girl!






2 comments:
Can't believe she is 8 months! It goes by too fast. Happy 8 Months, Miss Aubrey! :o)
She is moving right along!
I see that you are stuck watch Disney playhouse too! I always have these songs in my head!
She is so cute! Getting cuter by the month!
Post a Comment