Tuesday, June 8, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Happy Birthday Lauren! The Big 3-0! I'll join you there in 15 days :)

2. So it's unofficially official...as of right now our house is going on the market in January. We have found a new neighborhood in Madison (the school district I want) and as soon as the house sells we'll be signing a contract to build. We are praying that this is God's path for us.

3. Aubrey baby dedication at church got pushed from June 20th to June 27th. In reality this is better timing anyway because VBS starts on the 20th and we are working it so I don't want her day to be rushed.

4. Well we were going to go to the beach for our anniversary/4th of July weekend. Even though the oil hasn't reached Destin yet, I don't want to risk it since that is still a month away and it could by then. So we are pushing our vacation plans to the week of Wes' birthday in December and we are going to go to Savannah. I've been wanting to go to Savannah for a while now so I am pretty excited about it.

5. I have put on here a couple of times about Baby Ella and her parents Kellie and Dustin. The doctors think they have found out what is wrong...a virus that she caught from Kellie in late pregnancy. They are giving her medicine to treat it and they won't know if this is the right diagnosis for 2 weeks. And if it is they will probably still be at St. Jude another month. I am praying that this is the right diagnosis and the medicine works.

6. Speaking of St. Jude's I have learned what an amazing place it is. The patients never see a bill, they have excellent care, and it is truly a good place. I have given to them in the past and I will continue to donate to them now.

7. We have put Aubs in her convertible car seat. We ended up getting the Evenflo Symphony 65 because of the fact that it can be kept rear facing until 35lbs if we so choose to, and it goes to 65lbs on the 5pt harness, and then it turns into a booster that can go to 100lbs. Here she is in it.


Seven is all I can get today...hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks for the shout out!
We got our Britax for the same reason, I want to keep her Rear-Facing as long as possible and then in a 5 point for a long time too!

I am praying praying praying that they have found Ella's problem. I know that Dustin and Kellie are worn out and God Bless little Ella!