How far along?: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: As of my last appointment 3 weeks ago I had gained 2 but was still down from my pre-pregnancy weight because I lost weight over my first trimester...I have a feeling that won't be the case when I go to my doc appointment next week
How much does baby weigh?: a little over 2 and a half ounces
Maternity clothes?: I have one pair of pants, I wear them but they are still too big in the belly and hips...but they are comfy. My regular jeans no longer fit, so I have been wearing lots of yoga pants and such...when I do wear my jeans I use a ponytail holder and wear a super long shirt
Stretch marks?: I had two stretch marks low on my stomach before I got pregnant and yeah they are still there...but no new ones
Sleep?: It's getting better...I still wake up about 1:30 every morning having to go to the bathroom and then it takes me a while to get comfy before falling back asleep...also it's getting harder to sleep on the stomach so training myself to sleep on my sides is kinda rough
Best moment this week?: Well it's only Tuesday and I wasn't in a good mood yesterday so we'll say last week was awesome because Wes was off and we got the inside of our house painted!
Movement?: Not yet but from what I read it can happen really soon :)
Food cravings?: I pretty much just eat what sounds good...although lately I have wanted a soft pretzel with cream cheese and last week I couldn't get enough of sour gummy worms
Labor signs?: No and it needs to stay that way for a long while!
Belly button in or out?: Still an inny.
What I miss: Tuna and really hot showers
What I'm looking forward to: My 16 week appointment next week because I get to hear the h/b again and make the appointment for my BIG u/s!
Milestone: There really isn't any right now...I'm just glad to be another week closer
This week McBaby is the size of either a navel orange or an apple depending on what site you look at. Her legs are now officially longer than her arms.
We now officially have a boy name and a girl name picked out. But don't get too excited because I am not sharing them..you'll have to wait till October when McBaby enters this world :) I'm so mean lol :) No seriously my reasoning is because I don't want to hear opinions. We love our name choices and that's just the way it is :)
People are making predictions on the sex of McBaby...so far boy is in the lead. I don't really have any idea...and I'd be super happy with either. I wonder if I will get any inclination as to the sex before we find out or if I'll go in there blind? Only a few more weeks whoo hoo :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Hey Candi! Congratulations on the pregnancy!
I'm due the 14th, so we just might be in the hospital together.
I've been craving sour gummy worms like crazy, too!!!
Glad your pregnancy is going well.
Good Luck!
Post a Comment