Me and Wes went to Auburn's Homecoming in November
Wes has been trying to teach Aubrey how to play that peg board game at Cracker Barrel
Aubrey has lots of interest in the potty. We do this daily. Still not understanding she needs to tell us before she has to go, she always waits until after she has went in her diaper, but at least she is interested in the idea, so we let her sit on the potty, look at "books" then flush and wash her hands. I guess we are establishing habits. (oh and I normally wouldn't post a picture of my kid on the toilet, but you can't see anything here and it cracks me up how she is "reading.")
She loves having her hands and feet traced, especially on her magnadoodle.
We went and got or first ever real live Christmas tree! I was so excited about this because I have never ever had a live tree before. So far so goo...with the exception of Wes having to cut about a foot off of it to make it fit the stand, it is a great tree, and I've managed to not kill it so far lol (I have a black thumb :) )
A favorite past time of Aubrey's..helping me wash dishes.
Did a little tree decorating (and only one ornament became a victim on accident and it didn't completely ruin it thankfully)
And we als0 had some friends over last Saturday to make some ornaments. I'll post pictures of those another day. Hope everyone is having a great December so far. I have had finals all week, and am turning in my last paper tonight and will be finished for the semester whoot whoot. I need a break lol. I've got lots of plans and activities over the next few weeks, and I am looking forward to all of it. I even have most of my Christmas shopping done (all except Wes)! Now wrapping is another story lol. Welcome to one of my favorite times of the year :)






No comments:
Post a Comment