Wednesday, January 12, 2011

10 on Tuesday...on a Wednesday

1. I really meant to do this yesterday but I forgot.

2. Congratulations to my most favorite team, the Auburn Tigers 2010 National Champions! War Eagle and thanks for the fabulous season of football!

3. Aubrey was cheering on the Tigers on Monday.


4. I'm sick of the snow. Today made Day #3 indoors all day. Wes has been able to get to work the past two days..he couldn't on Monday. At least tonight he took us out to eat, so I was able to get out for about an hour and a half. But I have things I need to do and so I am ready for it to be gone.

5. Here are a couple of pictures of the snow taken on Monday.

Our house...you can see Wes struggling to get Aubrey up the driveway in her wagon...that's how thick the snow was plus it's a pretty steep incline.

Me and my girl

Aubrey was riding around in style :)

Heading down the driveway...I mean you can't even tell where the driveway stops and the street starts

Admiring the snow from inside.

6. Wes had to figure out a way to get the snow off our driveway. His solution? A piece of plywood. The proof....


7. I'm ready for the beach. We are going in June with my family, and then again in September with just the three of us.

8. Still waiting on my results from the CF test...it's been 8 weeks tomorrow since I had the test done, and I have called the clinic 3 times (I'm having to get my results from a different person that I have been dealing with since this whole thing started) and still have no answers. My patience is wearing kind of thin.

9. Still no walking...sigh. She will be 15 months on Friday. She can climb like a champ, and she gets herself into this position where she looks like she is going to do a front flip, but she just won't stand by herself or walk. Now she has let go a couple of times on accident and stood by herself for like a couple of seconds then she realizes it and immediately sits down. Hopefully soon.

10. I can't come up with a 10th so I'll leave it with a picture...

I think the kitchen was a great investment

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Love all of your pictures! Miss A is sooo cute!

Lettie said...

We are going stir crazy around here as well! I'm so ready for the snow to go away.
Penny isn't walking yet, either. She's taken a few steps here and there, but is perfectly happy crawling.
That kitchen is so cute!