I may have a sporadic post here and there. I've just got a lot to do and I feel like this computer, whereas is a helpful tool and great source of catching up and keeping in touch, has been a big old distraction to me lately.
I'm going to enjoy Aubs last week and half of being "0", I'm going to be working on the party stuff, I've got a serious section of chaos in my house that is known as the guest bedroom that has to get cleaned up before Thanksgiving because we have relatives that will be staying here. I've got three or four books that I would actually like to read in the evenings instead of staring at this computer screen. I want to finally get my sewing machine out and start figuring it out...I've worked on it before briefly when I was pregnant, but now I would like to get serious about it. I have two no sew fleece blankets I am making and I am pretty sure Wes would like his before football season ends. I've got a ton of pictures that need to be put into photo albums. In short I've got a life to lead and I figure the less the distractions the better.
I will allow myself 30 minutes a day to check facebook, email, my Alabama board, blogs I follow, and do anything on here that needs to be done. If I have something blog worthy I'll post. After 30 minutes, that's it. It's off for the day. I feel like this will be a breath of fresh air for me. I guess I'll just look at it as I'll have a ton to post about later :) Have a great week everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I have to take breaks from the computer myself. While I love my smart phone, I also loathe the fact that the internet/facebook sucks me in all.the.time! Enjoy your break. Can't wait to see how the party turns out. :)
Post a Comment