I had a post all planned out today for the eve of my dear little one's first birthday. Then I logged onto facebook this morning and read some devastating news. My internet friend Tiffany had lost her little 4.5 month old son Julius last night. Tiffany is a member of the Alabama babies board, and I have met her at get together's we have had. I never got to meet Julius though. But the pictures she posted of him were the cutest things ever. My friend Rachel really wrote a beautiful post about him this morning. It made me cry.
http://whatsgoingonwiththejohnsons.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-had-couple-of-posts-planned-for-today.html#links
My heart reaches out to The Torres'. Heaven gained a beautiful angel baby yesterday. Their family is in my prayers.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Thank you, Candi. I miss that little guy so much already. :(
I'm so sorry, Candi, for you and for your friend. One of the girls on our tight knit birth board lost her little boy at 13 months and I can't tell you how much that loss affected me. It took me a long time before I didn't think about them every single day. Every cute thing Dash did I thought how she didn't get to see that with Ben. I know that kind of shocking, unexplained loss takes a toll on everyone involved and everyone who hears the story. My thoughts are with them.
Post a Comment