1. I have decided I want to take up running. I figured that was the best way for me to get back in shape. I have been doing my pilates again for about a month now but I want to be able to build my endurance. Fleet Feet in Decatur is hosting a beginning runners clinic in March...training you to run a 5K...so I am setting my goal to do it.
2. Looks like me and Aubrey are going to Orlando with my mom, a couple of aunts, and my cousin in April. Doing Disney for a couple of days. My cousin has never been and my mom wanted me to go so I could do the rides with her since my mom and aunts don't do that. I'm game...free trip to Disney with the exception of my eats...can't beat that.
3. My aunt and uncle (one of my dad's sisters) are coming to visit this weekend. They'll be the first set of my dad's side to meet Aubrey.
4. My mom has 25 working days left until she is officially RETIRED! 33 years of working for Alfa finished. I know she is so excited. They are having a reception for her March 2nd.
5. Me and Susan are working on a surprise anniversary party for my parents in June. They celebrate 40 years of marriage this year. It's also a semi retirement/birthday party for mom. She has a huge year...turns 60, retires, and celebrates 40 years of wedded bliss (mostly :) ). It's going to be a 60's themed blowout. We have so many ideas...it's going to be fun :)
6. We have been on a spending freeze for the month of January. I never realized how hard it would be. I have so many things I want to work on that I am having to wait until Feb for...but it has been good for us to show some restraint.
7. I saw the cutest Very Hungary Caterpillar birthday party on one of my blogs I read. Lol I know it is way early but I am already brainstorming 1st birthday party ideas.
8. Due to our spending freeze this month I have really gotten started on organizing and purging our stuff. We are getting rid of a lot of stuff. I have several things I am putting up on craigslist that I just don't need. I'm hate clutter and I am married to a packrat so this feels really good to do.
9. I think our hard drive on our lap top is about to die. So Feb 1st we are ordering a new one. Thankfully we have an external hard drive and we have already backed everything up.
10. I checked out the book The Lovely Bones the other day. I am going to start it this weekend after I finish the current book I am reading. I am wanting to see the movie after I finish the book.
Happy Thursday all...the weekend is almost here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh, you have to tell me how The Lovely Bones is! I've been wanting to read it before the movie too, but have yet to get the motivation to seek out the book.
Wow, congrats on your determination to start running. You are way more determined than I am. Running is just not my think. Good Luck!!
Post a Comment