Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Five

1. My parents are keeping both Aubrey and Macy tonight...overnight...aren't they brave? In the meantime me and Wes are going to go eat at Moe's and catch the movie The Blind Side...aren't we brave to be wading through the throngs of teenagers going to see New Moon on the same night?

2. Okay I am starting my crafting on Sunday afternoon...I had to wait until I got a chance to go to Hobby Lobby and Micheals, which will be tomorrow, and get some supplies. On the crafting list I have 4 items:
1. My own Moby...someone on my baby board posted a tutorial and I am going to give it a shot.
2. Baby Legs...using a tutorial from Little Birdie Secrets
3. Some tutu's...I have found several tutorials on these and I am pretty amazed at how easy they look..let's hope they are!
4. More felt stories...got a couple of Christmas presents to make.

3. I am going shopping tomorrow morning with mom to begin my Christmas shopping..well I take that back. I actually already bought Macy a Snow White dress up costume, so I guess technically I should say continue my Christmas shopping.

4. Wes is getting our Christmas decorations down from the attic tomorrow afternoon. The tree will be going up the day after Thanksgiving while watching the Iron Bowl. I am not planning on braving Black Friday this year...I'll leave that madness up to others.

5. I think Aubrey has her days and nights confused. She sleeps a lot during the day and then thinks it's party time at night. We are going to try what Colleen suggested to me and take her somewhere really busy and loud for a couple of evenings and see if we can get her schedule sorted out...I keep explaining to her that mommy needs her to sleep during the night because mommy can't stay up all day and all night..it just doesn't work that way :) Ah but she just gives me the "why?" look...I have a feeling she is going to be a "why?" kid :)

Happy Friday all...can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? Where has this year went?

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Good luck! We took Kate to the Austin Decatur game one night and McDonald's play place the next night at 8:30PM. It did the trick. ;)