First let me say there will only be two pictures posted because I gave the picture taking duty to Wes and well bless his heart, while he got a bunch, they all pretty much seemed to show too much of her "stuff" for me to post them to my blog or anywhere. So most will be saved for the baby book. I really need to get Wes to practice his picture taking skills...he tries but well...it's like in the hospital...you know the first picture of them that they take on the scale to see how much they weigh? Um yeah Wes got most of the nurses arm in that one...you can't hardly see Aubrey and it cut the number off...lol gotta love em though :) At least he tried! But anyway back to my original thoughts.
Aubrey does love baths though...thank goodness. I really want her to be a water baby. I have big plans to do mommy and me swim classes next summer. This is mainly because my inlaws have a pool and I don't want her to freak out about water. But anyway veering off again. But yes she loves baths...I can't wait till she is old enough to play in the water...we already have some cool bath toys just waiting :)
And now the pictures!

This picture looks like it makes a liar out of me because she was about to start crying but it was because we had just lifted her up to wash her backside...I said she liked baths...however she HATES being cold!

Nice and toasty in her hooded towel :)
Now I just need to learn how to edit photos so I can post one of those little blocker things over the parts that don't need to be shown because I have some cuter shots but yeah can't post them. Heck I just need a good old crash course in photo shop. Don't they make a Photo Shop for Dummies book?






3 comments:
Do you have photoshop? If you do, open your picture up in there, and look at your tools. If you don't see the toolbar go to Windows > Tools in photoshop. You should see a tool that looks like a drop of water. It's underneath the eraser. Click on that and a popup might expand and you'll see a blur tool. If you already see the water drop that IS the blur tool. Now just pick a brush size at the top and click multiple times on the part of the photo you want to blur.
OR, if you want to put a image over the "offending" area, open up the image and then go to edit and pick an image and then put it somewhere on the picture that you want to cover. You can resize it at that point too.
I went and bought the "Missing Manual" for photoshop, it is great!
Post a Comment