
The brown bear with the headband on it in the left hand corner has belonged to me since I was a year old...it's my Avery Bear...my babysitters from the time I was 6 weeks till I started Kindergarten were named Avery and Betty and they gave me Avery Bear for my first birthday. I am really excited that baby girl will get to play with him as well one day. (Don't worry I'll be taking him out of there before she gets there...this is just where we have put him for now :) )


The shelf was something else Avery made for me as a child...I think I was about 3 when I received it. Wes sanded it and gave it a fresh coat of paint. All the stuffed animals up there are special...the white bear on the left is the one I received at her BIG u/s and has her h/b recorded in it, then the bunny with the raincoat was given to us by one of Wes aunts that means a lot to him, the husky dog was her first ever stuffed animal given to her (my parents brought it back from Alaska Summer 2008 before well before we were ever pregnant), the lamb is from me and Wes and was our first purchase for her, and then the bunny rabbit was also a special purchase from me and Wes. Also I do have her name letters ready to go underneath the shelf after she is born and we can put them up :)

These are the art prints that my friend Erin painted for me...aren't they cute? You see the gigantic Care Bear in the glider? Wes gave that to me on our very first date.

The two picture frames on the sides of the Always Kiss Me Goodnight sign are going to hold pictures of her and her grandparents in them once she gets here.
Also here is my 39 week picture and for funs and giggles a picture of my very swollen feet!

My poor ankles and feet :( Hopefully they'll be back to normal soon!






2 comments:
it looks great!!!! she'll be here soon!!
Candi! It looks great! I can't believe you are almost due!
Post a Comment