Eviction day is officially October 14th!
Went to my 39 week appointment this morning...bad news and good news.
Bad news is that yeah I was still locked up tight...completely closed and high...ugh this little girl is stubborn...or maybe it's my body that is stubborn :) Also my swelling is increasing a little and there was slightly more protein in my urine than last week..however the blood pressure was still good.
Okay now the good news. Dr. Keller said that he was comfortable letting me go till next week to see if my body would do anything on it's on. I go in next Tuesday (my due date) to see Dr. Purvis for my 40 week. If I have made progress then I'll be admitted Wednesday morning to be induced. If I haven't made any progress at my appt, I'll go in Tuesday night to receive Cervadil and then induction scheduled for Wednesday morning.
So there you have it....baby girl should be here the 14th. It's so great having a plan and I am super relieved! Now I can relax and enjoy this remaining week :) Oh and did I mention that she will be sharing a birthday with her Pop? Yep that's what my dad is receiving for his birthday...a new grand daughter :)
Happy Tuesday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I was the same way. I went in on a Tuesday, still 0cm, high and tight so we scheduled the induction to begin at 8pm on Thursday. I got there on Thursday and was 2 cm so I didn't have to do the cervadil but we went ahead and started pitocin. At 11:30p that night, my water broke on it's own, and I was over 3cm so I got my epidural and a sleeping pill. So she might do her own thing anyway...Rory just needed a deadline to get moving! HEHEHE!
I know you're so relieved to have an end in sight!! I hope she does things on here own but if she doesn't, I hope you have a speedy and easy induction!
Good luck..These little stubborn girls of ours.. =) They come on their own sweet little terms. But they are well worth the wait. I hope that either way she comes in to this world you all are both healthy. I can't wait to see pictures of her.
Bring on the Baby!! What a wonderful time this is for you - as a mother of three I would like for you to do me some special favors this week. Consider hem a gift from me to you (and if I imagine myself living vicariously through then a gift to me as well :)
1. Take as many naps as possible this week. Great naps, naps on the couch, naps on the bed, naps curled up close to your hubby, heck, take a nap in teh car if you get the inling
2. Read something. Whatever your guilty pleasure is - a favorite magazine, a novel, a DIY book, whatever
3. Go out for dinner & ice cream
4. Send some quiet time sitting in the room your baby will soon call home. Talk with her about all the wonderful things the two of you will do together.
5. Learn a lullabye (or at least download a few to your computer)
Get ready for the most wonderful experience of your life, relax and enjoy the ride.
I'm so happy I found you at this wonderful time in your life and also that you listed my site as one of your faves! I get so excited whenever I see KSW listed on a blog roll!
Looking forward to chatting with you much, much more
Good luck, I cant wait to see pics
Post a Comment