2. Here is my 36 week picture a week late :)

3. I'll have nursery pictures soon. I am just waiting on two things that should be here this week.
4. I spent an hour looking at etsy for the cute baby monogrammed items...so many cute things!
5. My husband is my hero. I have this overnight bag that is made of blue and cream toile material that I love. I accidentally broke the zipper on it a few months ago. I really wanted to take this bag to the hospital. So he fixed it for me tonight...like reattached the zipper, and sewed up the end so it'd stay! So my hero :)
6. Me and Wes are having a date night Friday night...the Melting Pot and then the movie Inglorious Bastards...or maybe that new Jennifer Anniston movie if I can talk him into a chick flick.
7. Did ya'll know they are coming out with a Where the Wild Things Are movie? I loved that book as a child!
8. I never thought I'd love doing laundry...but I love baby laundry.
9. Today is also the first official day of fall I believe...or maybe it was yesterday..but either way fall is officially here!
10. Fall is my all time favorite season!
Happy Tuesday all!






No comments:
Post a Comment