Wednesday, September 16, 2009

All these Braxton Hicks

better be doing some progress. Cause if they aren't then they can just go find another pregnant girl to bother. Whoever said they don't hurt either was lucky or lying. Cause yeah they do...and I am one who has always dealt with cramps...the worst kind...due to endometriosis...but man these do hurt. They come and go...usually after I have over did myself. I guess it's my body's way of saying hey slow down...so yeah I hope they are accomplishing some progress in there.

4 comments:

Monica said...

Maybe not for you, but it seems like your pregnancy has just flown by!

Candi said...

I can 100% say that it has flown by for me as well! Exciting but scary lol. I just need her to bake two more weeks then she is free game!

Lauren said...

I had those too. For like 6 weeks and they didn't do anything until the last 2-3 days. Hang in there, you are almost there!

Katy said...

Yes they do hurt!!!! Hang in there & then let the meds take over!!!