Baby girl is looking good! Everything is normal, she had a heartbeat of 143 and she is estimating to be 6 and a half pounds! She is also measuring to the date exactly! The contractions are better today, doctor said it's extremely normal, and that they expect them at this stage. So I am just supposed to watch them and if they become timeable then to call the office. He tried to measure my cervix to see if I am progressing, but um yeah that hurt like H*E* double hockeysticks! My cervix is still high and I was literally crawling up the table thing, and finally he was like it's not that important. I think I might decline the one next week, and then I might consider one at 38 weeks. I also had my GBS swab and that didn't bother me..it actually kinda tickled. But yeah those internals hurt!
Final stretch...get me to 38 weeks and then she's free game...although he told me today that she's free game till next week. It's amazing to know I'll have my baby girl in my arms in less than a month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
CONGRATS! Having your baby in you arms for the first time is one of the most amazing feelings in the world! Hang in there!
Thank goodness those things are optional, huh? Sorry it was uncomfortable. Or hurt like heck. :) Counting down the days right along with you...
Post a Comment