Here is a belly shot taken on Monday at the Tennessee Aquarium. I was 26w6d.

* How far along?: 27w2d
* Total weight gain: Still at 4 lbs
* How big is baby?: 15 inches long and over 2lbs
* Maternity clothes?: shirts are a definite...I can still wear a couple of my pre-pregnancy pants due to me carrying high but I just don't know how much longer they'll hold out
* Stretch marks?: just a couple on my stomach
* Sleep?: It's not the worst I have ever had. Sometimes she is up in my ribs which means I have trouble breathing but I am dealing with it.
* Best moment this week?: Our little baby moon to Chatanooga was fun. Pregnant chick going through Rock City and Ruby Falls is quite entertaining lol. I'll have a post on that soon :)
* Movement?: Oh yeah...she's a little kick boxer. Wes still hasn't felt her yet though because it's like she senses when he sticks his hand on my belly and she stops. She's playing a game with her daddy :)
* Food cravings?: Tacos. Can't get enough of them.
* Labor signs?: Nothing that I am aware of.
* Belly button in or out?: Still an innie but it is getting more shallow.
* What I miss: laying on my back
* What I'm looking forward to: We are having our 4D next Wednesday so I'll get to see her again.
* Milestone: hitting the 3rd and final trimester. Also we can feel her foot (or we think it's her foot) up at the top of my belly. Pretty cool!
Looking forward to the 4D next Wednesday. I can't wait to see her again and hear how much she is weighing. I am not however looking forward to my lovely 1 hour glucose test next Thursday. I really hope I pass it!
The nursery is in progress. I am still waiting on the bedding but we are getting all the other stuff going well. Let's hope the bedding comes in soon :)
It's Thursday. Almost the weekend! Macy turns 4 this weekend! She is growing up so fast! We are going to see her on Saturday. Chris and Susan aren't doing a party this year because they have had some major ones for her in the past. I laughed because they did this backwards. She should have been having the smaller parties before now and then had bigger parties at this age. Oh well, their kid, their way. Either way Happy Birthday Macy Goose! We love you!






2 comments:
My goodness. Your pregnancy is going by fast. I used to have to get so many pillows to get a good nights sleep. One for my stomach.. OMG! You look great. Try a bella band for you pants, I think you will be able to wear one with your jeans since you this far without maternity pants. I LOVED mine. Stretch marks..Coco Butter (sp)
I can't believe you're 27 weeks. I hope the last 13 weeks fly by for you.
I can't wait to see your 4D either! Those sweet baby cheeks. :)
That's insane you've only gained 4 pounds so far. I wish I could say the same, ha, ha.
Try not to focus on the 1 hour glucose test, try to focus on getting to hear the "what to do if you think you're in labor" speel. I hope they still do that. It really did make the 1 hour go by fast. It's not that bad, really.
Post a Comment