Monday, July 6, 2009

99 days to go!

Oh my goodness! She'll be here before I know it!
We got back yesterday from my mom's side of the family reunion in Gatlinburg. Had lots of fun and my aunts and cousins threw me a small baby shower. McBaby is going to be one well dressed little girl. Her closet's top shelf is already 3/4ths full! I have tons of pictures..I put them on facebook. I'll put a couple here as well.
We went to the Star Cars Museum and the Hollywood Wax Museum

Me with I Dream of Jeanie

Wes with Lucille Ball

Me and Wes in the Flinstone Mobile

I'm off to see the wizard :)

This position in the picture was a bad idea...Wes had to help me get up lol!

I really thought this was a cool picture! He's blocking Micheal Jordan.
The next few are from the surprise shower.


Susan made these yummy suckers


Her first little doll :)

Other baby news:
I scheduled my 4D u/s for July 22nd! I am pretty excited over it...we bought this package and I get a pink teddy bear with her heartbeat recorded in it :)
Then I have my 1 hour glucose test on July 23rd. Not looking forward to it..hoping I pass it because the thought of the 3 hour one just scares the crap out of me.
Our nursery furniture came in this past weekend. We are going to pick it up on Wednesday morning.
I got an email from PBK telling me the quilt of my bedding will be here sometime around July 30th. The bumper and crib skirt are on back order till September 29th. That's cutting it really close to my due date. But as long as the quilt comes in when it's supposed to and we can color match to it, then everything will be fine. Keep your fingers crossed that the quilt arrives on time and that the other two don't get pushed back even further!
That's about it around the McClanahan parts. Hoping this week will pass by fast. I am 26 weeks tomorrow which puts me at 2 weeks away from 3rd trimester. Also Wes is off next week so we are going to go to Chatanooga for a couple of days to go to the aquarium, Rock City, Ruby Falls and Lookout Mountain. Should be fun :)
Happy Monday all!

No comments: