Wes is off work this week! It's been fantastic! On Monday we headed to Chattanooga to the TN Aquarium...we probably could have swam due to all the rain that TS Lee was pouring down on us, but none the less it was a lot of fun :) Everywhere we went Aubrey would say "Look Sishes!" (which in Aubreyneese is Look Fishes). A few pictures from our adventure.
That's Wes touching a chicken snake...I'll leave that kind of stuff to him thank you very much! Look Sishes! Trying to touch a stingray I swear these two birds are smiling for the camera...they were hilarious!!
My name is Candi and I have been married to my sweet husband Wes for 6 years. We live in Alabama, and I love it here. We have two kitties, Savanna and Gizmo. Our first child, a little girl named Aubrey Kate, was born on October 14, 2009. She is our world! We also have a 6 year old niece Macy whom we love to pieces. We bought our first house 4 years ago and are working on making it a home. In our spare time we love to travel, go to movies, and find new adventures to get into. We are also a house divided sports wise :) I am a huge Auburn fan (War Eagle!) while Wes roots for the Tennessee Vols. We are very blessed. We only have God to thank for that. He definitely provides. We are committed to our faith in the Lord and are thankful everyday for all that he has done for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment