Aubrey is developing such a little personality. She's sweet and smiley, has an independent streak a mile wide, and is extremely observant and curious. She talks...all the time! And she really keeps me on my toes. :)
Some funny things she does:
Tells everything bye bye when we are leaving.
Covers her eyes and says "Where's Bobby(her version of Aubrey)...There she is!"
Backs up to her Little People house (which has a toilet that flushes in it) and says "I go potty"...yes she is totally into the potty, obsessed really, so we are going to be embarking on that here soon.
Rocks out in the backseat when the radio is on. She has pretty good rhythm :)
Loves to dance, especially when the Hot Dog song is played on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Is becoming fascinated with Elmo (or Melmo and she calls him).
Says "Da Plane Da Plane" anytime a plane flies over our house. And no she has never seen an episode of Fantasy Island :)
This one we laugh behind our hands at because we don't want to encourage it, but it's a bit too funny not to laugh a little...but if she drops something she says "Oh shoot!" and she got that from my mom (bad Nana!).
And finally she's obsessed with toothpaste and deodorant. I caught her this morning putting daddy's deodorant on...correctly lol.
She's a stinker bug, and though this can be a tough age it's also such a fun age.






1 comment:
How do we have two year olds?? Seems like just yesterday we were getting ready to have them!
Now that I'm not working, I really do want to get the girls together..I think they will have a blast.
Love your family pictures!! :)
Post a Comment