Tuesday, June 7, 2011

10 on Tuesday

1. We had our first real throw up experience Monday afternoon. At first we thought it was a virus because she threw up 4 times in two hours. But then she started acting normal, playing, etc. She wanted food but we were too scared to give her anything but toast and gatorade. She was fine all evening/night and all day today. We are starting to wonder if it was something she ate. Regardless, I fed her very bland foods today and plan on doing it again tomorrow. I'm pretty sure her tummy will thank me.

2. 5 days till the beach. I'm so ready.

3. I took Aubrey to Decatur today to hang out with my parents. We got into mom and dad's hot tub. Aubrey loved, loved, loved it!! She's like a little fish. This makes me that much more excited about the beach :)



4. Unfortunately we didn't have the same reaction to riding with her daddy on the lawnmower.

Oh well maybe next year.

5. Wes' cousin Mariah ended up having an emergency c-section a little over a week ago. Baby Andrew is in the NICU at H'ville Hospital, and he's a strong little fighter. He has a long road ahead of him though. He is in my prayers every night.

6. If you remember my cousin Ashley gave birth to baby Addisyn on April 1st, also 10 weeks early. Well Addisyn got to come home yesterday after 9 long weeks in the NICU. God is good.

7. We take Aubrey on a regular basis up to Julian Newman elementary school's playground. Aubrey loves playing on the slide!



8. I'm taking a Wilton Cake decorating course this summer. At the very least I want to be able to make cute cakes for Aub's b'day's.

9. Speaking of Aubrey's birthday's I already have her theme picked out for her second one...yes I realize it's still 4 months away, but I love party planning :)

10. We are getting our fence the week of my birthday...whoo hoo happy birthday to me :) And speaking of birthday's a very happy one is extended to Mrs. Lauren, who will be turning 31 tomorrow...I'll be joining you in 15 days (from tomorrow that is :) )

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks for the Bday shout out Candi! I am getting a washer and dryer for my birthday. If you had told me a few years ago that I would be pumped about getting a new W&D for my birthday, I would have told you that you were crazy! Funny how things change!